Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where Were You 5,478 Days Ago?


5,478 days ago I was saying "I do" and being introduced to many as Mrs. Jonathan Kempiak. Today, my sweet husband and I are celebrating fifteen years of marriage, it's hard to believe! Has it really been that long?

I'm so glad he picked me out of all the girls who were after him all those years ago! (Yes, there were A LOT!!) I can't imagine being married to anyone else.
I’ve been asked what makes us happily married after 15 years, it's simple…it’s God! We both rely on Him daily and love Him more than each other (or ourselves).


Jon is my best friend; he has no ill wishes for me, and only wants me to succeed, thus when I am hurt by him or offended, I try to see his heart and remind myself that he too makes mistakes and isn’t intentionally trying to hurt me (nor can read my mind). He does the same when I hurt him.

Jon's the best husband and Daddy to our three precious blessings.

God knew how much I needed him, and I never cease thanking God every day for bringing him into my life and arms!

Happy Anniversary, Honey. Here's to many, many more! I love you babe!♥♥

3 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Happy Anniversary! I was on one of my first dates with Jay 5,478 days ago. HA HA.
Here is to another great 15 (and many more after that) for the two of you!!!
Lori

Leah said...

I was watching this amazing marriage get started. Congrats!! I can't believe it was 15 years ago!