Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Want To Know Who You Are

I'll be out and about when people stop me to say they’ve visited my blog and follow it pretty regularly. It’s cool but kind of strange at the same time, if that makes sense. This was happening quite frequently in early October so later that month, I decided to put a “counter” on the blog (near the bottom) to see how many “hits” I’d get. Truly I was shocked, to say the least. So in a little over a month, I have over 1,700! Crazy! Well, I want to know who you are! Please! Scroll down and you’ll see a new feature, a photo guest book. If you plan to visit me more than once, please, please, please, sign it and show me your beautiful face! It’s truly intriguing, this mystery! Be part of the solution.

(By the way, you don't have to be a blogger at all to sign the guest book or leave a comment after the "stories" you read. Did you know that?)

3 comments:

Jason Addink said...

Cool! We are the first ones to sign your guestbook! You've been hitting the blogging hard all the sudden!

Rachel Olimb said...

Hey Kymberly, I'm watching you :).

Anonymous said...

Let there be snow!! Enjoy~ its so fun and cute!!

go to the website below and follow the instructions:
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/12/simple-snow-effect-widget-for-blogger.html