Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Family Christmas Party


Tonight we had our traditional family Christmas party on my mom’s side. Thanks to my Aunt Linda and Uncle Jimmy who opened their doors and hearts to a full crowd. Boy do I love having family living in town!

My cousin Jennifer and her family were even in from California. Yippee!

Jon joined us near the end of the party, once he was done singing all day. I’m glad he got to be part of the special night.



As tradition has it, Santa even stops in which makes our family feel special, knowing how busy he is all day/night! And boy, we sure do know how busy he is since we’ve been tracking him online all day!







Tomorrow can't come quick enough. Isn't it awesome having little ones at Christmas time?

(Laura, thank you for taking photos for us! You're the best!!)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Those are great pictures around the tree. You all look beautiful. Yes it is so magical having little ones at Christmas time. Sometimes I didn't know who was more excited, Jay and I or the kids. LOL