Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Dates in a Row...Pinch Me!


Okay, Jon and I are really good at telling other couples that date nights are important however, we don’t take that advice for ourselves. If it wasn’t for his work schedule, I know we would…it’s just a season, right?

Well, it’s two days, or should I say two DATES in a row! Can someone pinch me? We’re still celebrating our 15th anniversary. So tonight, the Keller family took care of the kids while Jon and I went to a Christmas concert by my favorite artist in the whole world, Michael W. Smith! To top things off, on stage with him many times were Melinda Doolittle and George Huff from American Idol. We absolutely LOVED the concert!

Afterwards instead of heading home, we headed to the movies…an 11:30 showing! We’re really living it up when we can. Maybe we should call it, making up for lost time.

Tonight was wonderful. Thank you Jon for putting it all together! And thank you Tim and Lisa for watching our three kiddos! You are an awesome duo!

No comments: