Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On the Tenth Day of Christmas

I am a BIG fan of nativity sets! I have several and I would never turn my head to others. My dear mother-in-law was the one who really got me interested in other ‘types’ of sets. Come into my home and see what I’ve got…
This one is my most prized Christmas possession. I think I’d run for it in a fire once the kids, Jon, and photos are out of the house! Piece my piece it was bought by so many loved ones, including Jerry and my brother Johnny.

The kids have several sets to play with. Here's a Precious Moments one they like.


Aren’t these great? It’s a nativity ‘stuffed animal’ set. I bought each piece at the dollar store of all places, about 4 years ago.


I’ve heard of families keeping Jesus out of their nativity sets until Christmas morning which I think is a great idea. We don’t do it but I do think it’s a neat visual for the kids. How about you, do you have Jesus in your sets right away or do you wait?

No comments: