Monday, December 15, 2008

Ketchup!


We had all intentions of going to bed at 9 tonight. For those that know me you are probably jumping out of your skeletal system right now, I know. Night owls don’t normally know how to “go to bed at 9”…for us, we though it was much needed. We can “catch up” tomorrow. God had other plans. 5 minutes before bed, we got a much-deserved frantic call that Jon’s dad, Dick, was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital due to a possible stoke. Jon rushed out of the house and needless to say after praying and reading scripture, I’m trying to pass time…so I’m blogging (again), playing catch up. It occurred to me though that I’m probably confusing some of you by my strategy. Because I like things in chronological order, you are still experiencing gaps in my blog. I have some very recent things I wrote, however I have over 12 more to write that fall before the “recent”. So…when you log on, even if you’ve read the first few “stories”, I urge you to scroll down a bit and see if there’s anything new. Chances are there are! I still am typing late November and most of December (and I’ll just post date it so it falls chronologically). Sometimes there is total purpose to what I am typing for the time being and other times, it’s a “time management” thing. Thanks for bearing with me! Hopefully I can say soon that I’m up to date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

mama bird said...

Dear Kymberly,
My prayers are with you, Jon and Jon's dad. Love,The Roberts

Leah said...

You all have had such a rough time lately, but I appreciate you continual positive outlook. My prayers are with you!