Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Twenty-third day of Christmas


It’s only two days before Christmas and I finally can say that my Christmas cards are finally ready to be mailed out despite my earlier efforts and intentions! Do you hear a sigh of relief? Are you amazed at how “late” I am (I am)? The cards aren’t what we originally planned; we made a collage of the year’s highlights, but last minute we had to change due to numerous technical errors, just keeping our Polar Express 2008 photo on it. Oh well, it must not have been meant to be. Nonetheless, I know the recipients will be happy to know we thought of them and wish them well. Christmas cards and letters are like a hug from a mailbox. I love them!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Where did you find the matching pajamas? I can find matching for the little girls but want some to match with Anastasia as well.
Too cute. I loved your letter and pictures.