Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas



I think I've established the fact that I LOVE Christmas cards, photos, and newsletters. I race home every day in December to the mailbox. The last few days I've had a TON of cards in our box and I just love opening them all! At dinner I share the cards, letters, and photos then we pray for the families that have sent them our way. Once Christmas is over and the cards have to come down off display, I can’t bear to throw them away, not even the Christmas annual letters! I keep them in special keeping and each day we pull one out (again) and pray for that family. It keeps us busy all year long practically!

I need to do something with all the years of cards and letters I have. Maybe I’ll put them in a scrapbook of some sort, I don’t know. It’s so fun for the kids and I to look back and see how much everyone has changed. I know, I’m a sentimental sucker! So my question to you readers is, what do you all do with the cards you receive?

(Oh how I need to get my Christmas cards done...ugh!)

1 comment:

mama bird said...

Hi Kymberly,
We have a friend who collects all the cards and makes a scrapbook of them every year, like you had mentioned. It is a neat way to keep them and remember dear friends and the events of the year. ;)
erica