Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thumbs Up, Owen!


Okay, you know you're a blogging family when your three year old calls you into the bathroom with one request, "Take a picture of me on the potty mommy and put it on the blog!" Seriously!

Today Owen pooped on the potty (can I hear the cheers please)! This is a huge step in this long process of potty training! We've got a long way to go but are on the right path!

I was telling a friend that potty training is kind of like childbirth. At times it is very painful for the mom to do, but the outcome is WONDERFUL!

Owen, I put it on the blog buddy. We are all so very proud of you for being such a BIG boy!

3 comments:

Jason Addink said...

That's hilarious that Owen wanted you to post his picture!

Paige is going to attempt Levi and Noah here in a few weeks. They have to get it down before preschool starts in the fall. Both of them already have a pretty good idea of when they have to go, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Denise said...

Owen this is awesome!!! I was so happy when Ross finally pooped on the potty! The first thing out of his mouth "see, that's not scary!" Now I just need to work with little Ross to poop on the potty! :0)

Rachel Olimb said...

Oh my gosh, this picture is the best! I think it's a framer :).