Friday, May 9, 2008

Mrs. Runyon, We Appreciate YOU!


~In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week!~
(photo taken on the first day of school)

Mrs. Runyon,
You are very a sweet teacher. You are like a flower blooming. You are thoughtful, caring, and all the character traits we learn about in school and you have all the Fruits of the Spirit. Thank you for all of the kindness you have done. You make me feel like I am a very good student. You make me feel very loved and important. I wish that you would be a third and fourth grade teacher too so I can keep you forever as a teacher. I love you.
Love, Baylee (written and typed by Baylee...all on her own)

Kelly, you are one of a kind. I absolutely thank you for loving Baylee and making her feel very special all the time. She has ventured out and shown those around her, her sweet and silly personality and that is a testament of the safety you provide in that classroom. For that alone, you should be applauded! Kelly, you make everyone feel valued, like a precious jewel ready to be shined and put on display. Baylee feels like she can do anything and gladly takes risks and shows what she knows. That wouldn’t happen with just “anyone”! We love your silly, creative, a gentle ways. You make the classroom a warm and inviting. I LOVE working side by side with you as a team and am thrilled for more of it next school year. Thank you for all of your thought, hard work, and energy into our daughter’s life. You will forever be an extraordinary person in our life that we praise God for. May God bless you for blessing us!
Love,
Kymberly

No comments: