Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Gift From the Heart

One of my favorite outlets is crafting, although I do not do it as often as I'd like (or have the budget to). My friends and family are great at encouraging me to craft and from time to time I sell them as well. Baylee’s teacher is pregnant and we threw her a “shower” to welcome her second child, first boy! I sat down and made her this name plate for her to hang on his door or wall. I’m thrilled she loves it and that it matches his room that is patiently awaiting his arrival in August.

(I’ve been asked to post this from friends that knew I was making something but didn’t have a chance to see it. I wish the details in the nameplate can be seen. This photo doesn't capture it all.)

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love it Kymberly!! You are so talented!! How much would you charge for that?!