Friday, May 9, 2008

Miss Redding, We Appreciate You!


~In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week!~

Miss Redding,
"I love you. I hope you'll be my teacher at Edu-Prize too. I love you a lot. Thank you for being my teacher and for loving me. I am sad that I don't get to go to that school anymore and see you all the time. I love you very much. You made my school days fun. I liked all that you did with me. I love you."
Love,
Nathan (Composed by Nathan with a lot of thought!)

Bethany,
You have made Nathan blossom into a super learner. He LOVES going to school and a lot of that is because of Y-O-U. The way you welcomed Nathan into the classroom each morning started things off just right. Your warm smile, hug, and upbeat greeting never went unnoticed. Bethany, the fun way about you made Nathan’s mind expand beyond what we thought was possible this year. He didn’t even know he was learning because he was laughing and smiling all the way through each task. Thank you for being a Godly example of a person. You loved unconditionally, had joy beyond measure, patience that kept going, impeccable creativity, gentleness at all times, and always showed kindness and expected it from everyone to everyone. God bless you. You will forever have a very special place in our hearts.
Love,
Kymberly

No comments: