Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gratituesday-Laura and something about Jon!


I am blessed with a very dear friend, Laura Marie Richardson. We talk often and can be transparent with one another with everything. We share many of the same hobbies and passions too. Laura and I co-lead our Live Laugh Love club together and now, by God’s doing, have our boys in kindergarten class together. Not only is she a wonderful friend I can count on for ANYTHING, she is my sweet cousin too! Laura, thank you for being one of my very best friends…I am so grateful for you and thought that it would be more than appropriate to put you as my entry for Gratituesday today, especially with it being your 29th birthday today. Happy birthday! I love you.


Also...I have to add one more thing. I typed "Laura" around midnight but didn't publish it because I wanted to find a photo of us together, so I saved it as a draft instead. But now I have one more thing I am super grateful for. Drum roll please...Jon accepted a job this afternoon! He'll start mid August working for a company in Scottsdale that sells software. Praise God for new possibilities and for listening to so many faithful prayer warriors!

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Thank you!!! I love you too

mama bird said...

I have only met your precious cousin once, she was very sweet...I hope she has a great birthday. :)

AND...we are absolutely praising God for the wonderful news that Jon has been offered a job! WOW, we are so thankful for this provision for your family. :)
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Denise said...

Hooray for Jon's new job!

Leah said...

Yea!! I am so happy that Jon accepted a new job! Congratulations!

Debbie Bower said...

Praise God! I just found out about Jon's job 'stuff' and am so glad to hear he found something!

YEAH!!! Love you guys so much!

RWJR said...

That is such wonderful news about Jon's job! Congratulations to you all!
much love,
Anne