Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rx for the Soul!


If laughter is the best medicine, then I am one healthy patient! Last night twelve of us friends had an “adult only” night out on the town. We enjoyed a nice dinner together then headed to Jesterz Improv Comedy Theater in Scottsdale for a side splitting time. I love this place! Its style is very similar to the television show, “Who’s Line Is It Anyway?” where the audience participation and suggestions put the professional actors on the spot to create hilarious scenes. If you’re a local, I highly suggest this family-friendly theater where you’ll laugh out loud and be amazed at the quick-witted comedians. Come see for yourself!

Kristen/Glen, Lara/Kendall, Tiffany/Earle, Laura/Kasey, April/Rick, thank you for coming out with Jon and I. Let’s do it again soon (adding the rest of our LLL bunch)!

3 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Wish I could have been there. I missed yet another fun time. Hopefully with Chris's change in days off we'll be able to do more things with friends.

The Mrs. said...

We had so much fun. Thanks for planning this. One of these days we will all get together