Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gratituesday-dinners


I can’t believe it’s been a week since I last blogged. Everything on my list “trumps” my fun outlet. Oh well.

I’m really amazed at something and wanted to put it out there as my Gratituesday! I’ve been working for 3 weeks now and can you believe that every week, I have had a student’s family make dinner for us, the Kempiak Party of Five? I’ve never announced it, never asked for it nor acted like we needed it, yet God’s brought people into my life that has wanted to bless us in this way…and what a blessing it has been! The first week Landon’s mom’s van pulled up at student pick up and said, “When you’re done, come here.” She then passed a yummy complete dinner to me telling me that she knows I’ve been working many hours and this was her “thanks”. WOW!

Week two, Maggie’s family invited the kids and me to come to dinner once I was done in the classroom. She patiently waited for me to be done at 6:30 before putting dinner on the table. Double WOW!

Then tonight, sweet Elise’s mom brought us a meal saying, “I know your husband is out of town and I know how hard that can be, especially working, so I wanted to bless you!” TRIPLE WOW!

I pray the Lord blesses each of these precious families for blessing us. I am in awe!

(If you are part of "my class"...this is not a hint. LOL)

No comments: