Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gratituesday-technology


Today I have been reminded how grateful I am for modern technology, especially computers. Emailing and blogging has really helped me stay connected to people all around the world, especially since I am not much of a phone person nor have the time to call everyone that I blog and email with. Just today I received various ones that brought this Gratituesday to mind. First I received a blog link asking for urgent prayer for a baby boy in womb whose heart is at 50% function and the prognosis is poor. Also, I got an email from a dear friend of Jon’s from high school Pete, who we haven’t spoken to for many years and another email that a missionary we love is back safely in Arizona. Not to forget that also in my inbox was a sweet note from a friend that doesn’t live too far from here but our lives just don’t cross much. It’s been over a year from our last correspondence and now we’re planning a “double date”. Then tonight, by email, I was able to send out an "all call" to see who in Baylee's class would be interested in making a meal for their teacher who is having her c-section THIS SATURDAY! Could you imagine having to call 20 homes? Ugh! With all that said, today is a fitting day to say praises about blogging and emails.

What are you grateful for this Gratituesday?

No comments: