Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Back!

There isn’t sand in between my toes, a suitcase full of clothes to unpack, frequent flier miles hiked up, nor a story to tell of great adventures we’ve had on a family vacation, however my absence from blogging may have had you wonder if we were up to something fun. Nope, no vacation here, except maybe a blogging one. Sorry friends. Life has just been hectic! Jon’s out of town right now, so although I am totally exhausted and have other things to do, I thought I’d sit down for awhile to update the Kempiak Party of Fives Chronicles in our blog. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

RWJR said...

Congrats on Jon's new job - that is wonderful - I'm sure it's tough not having him home right now with you teaching and all! You are a fabulous mommy.....
love, Anne