Thursday, July 10, 2008

Through Baylee's Eyes


I'd like to introduce to you my very favorite blogger in the whole wide world (drum roll please)...BAYLEE ROSE KEMPIAK!

Baylee has wanted a blog since the day after I made mine. I embraced the idea, however wanted her to "work" for it by showing me she would put forth the skills I already knew she had. Well, after writing many things for months, in school and out, she's shown me her dedication to detail and the beginning skills of many other important writing traits. Baylee I am so very proud of you. This is going to be fun (except having to "share" the only computer in the home...he he).

My daughter is quite particular, knowing what she wants on her blog page. It’s taken us weeks to pick the “perfect layout”, put photos into a slide show, list reading books, her favorite music selections, etc. on there. She’s still wanting more but now having to practice some patience as well. See, there are many great lessons she can learn through this whole process!

Baylee's blog is a "closed" or "by invitation only" site. If you would like to see it and I have yet to email you the "invite", just let me know. We need to be cautious and not have it out there for complete strangers. Thanks for understanding!

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I woud love to read all that she has to say! So exciting. I am very proud of you Bay

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I'd love to read!

Suzanne Maughan said...

that is so cute! i love that you made sure she wanted it before giving her a blog. i would love to read it, if you send me an invite. my email address is on my facebook. :)