Tuesday, July 8, 2008

John Bailey Kovatch

A year ago today, my life as I loved drastically changed. We got the call from the police that my brother had died, sending us all in total anguish. You’d think that with a year down our belts, it would be easier…not yet. My brother John had a life story that could be written in books or be made into a heartrending movie. His life was less than perfect or envied by others but with all he went through, his life story touched and taught so many. He was a wonderful brother, loved son, super dad, delightfully silly uncle, and God loved man. I am very proud of my brother and feel like the most blessed person to have had him in my life. I miss him greatly and can’t wait to see him again in heaven. Praise God I have that assurance!

Below is a photo slide show of my brother’s life. Thank you for taking the time to watch it. His life is worth celebrating and remembering!








5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Kymberly! I love you and sorry for all the pain you have here on earth! I feel so cheated that I never was able to meet him! I remember him only one time, at EVBC for the Christmas service and how excited you were that he was comming!
What a joyous time it will be when we are all together again at our Heavenly Fathers Home!
I love you all and will be praying for the entire family.
Love,
Denise

The Mrs. said...

I stil can't believe it! It breaks my heart... I love you and I am praying for you and all the family. It is comforting to know that he is not hurting anymore! I love you

Jason Addink said...

Hi Kymberly. I didn't know your brother, or his story, only the bits and pieces you've posted on your blog. I'd like to tell you that it gets easier... but I'm not sure it does get easier, only different. I know there isn't anything I can do, other than to tell you that some of us do understand how your world came to a crashing stop that day, while everyone else seemed to go on about life as if nothing significant had happened. I'll be praying for you today...

RWJR said...

Kymberly,
I know this time must be SO hard for you....Thank you so much for being so transparent....I absolutely LOVED the video - how beautiful. I would love to sit down with you and hear all about him.
love,
Anne

mama bird said...

Dear Kymberly,
Please know our hearts ache for your loss and we are praying for you.
Love,
The Roberts