Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Okay!

I’ve had to take some things off my full plate and blogging has been one of them. I don’t feel right blogging if I haven’t…
had time with the Lord in prayer, reading, and meditation,
time with Jon,
time with the kids,
and a clean home.

I miss blogging and find it to be both therapeutic and enjoyable but for a short time, it’s had to sit on the bench. So many things have happened in our lives since my last entry that I’ve been jotting down…(thank God) just not entering yet. I will however because this is my way to journal the Kempiak Party of Five’s days.

For those that care, I promise I will catching up on our family blog very soon and catching up on reading and commenting on my blogging friend’s stories as well.
My goal by the end of the week is to be “caught up”. So while many of you sleep, I’ll be blogging my little fingers off.

Wish me luck and a compliant speedy computer!

2 comments:

mama bird said...

Dear Kymberly,
Thank you for reminding me to put first things first. :) Love you friend. Look forward to catching up in person, by phone or blogville. :)
erica

Debbie Bower said...

Look forward to catching up with your adventures - Blessings to you and the family! Love you all!