Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratituesday- Voting!


Happy Gratituesday everyone. So much is in my mind today which get’s me to thinking what I am grateful for. For starters, I am grateful for my assurance that God is in control of our country, which includes who our new President of the United States will be. Our country, its voting process, and the fact that women can vote (just since 1920) is top on my list as well today. So I continue to walk in faith, live without fear, trust only in Him, and do my part in voting, all of which I am so grateful for!

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established." Romans 13:1


1 comment:

Jason Addink said...

Hey Kymberly. Not to start a big debate on your Gratituesday post, buuuut...

Do you know what was one of the major factors in the rapid growth of government, with the corresponding rise in taxes and increasing interference with our daily lives, typified by the guy you didn't vote for?

Women's suffrage...

;)

Freedomnomics was actually a really good book. Fascinating, and well worth reading.