Friday, October 24, 2008

I Can't Stop Smiling About Our Night!


My ultimate life would be if it was like a musical where people sang to one another instead of spoke and danced their way from spot to spot. Truly, as I was growing up, I thought that would be a typical day in Junior High, much like “Grease” with the “T” birds and Pink Ladies. Quickly I found out differently and was disappointed. Needless to say, I teach and parent through music too; I guess it’s to keep my “dream” alive. My students and kids respond well to it! And with Jon’s music background, he loves it as well!

Because of our love for music (and musicals), the Kempiak Party of Five also loves Disney’s High School Musical! We were slow to discovering the hype but quickly joined in! It’s a huge phenomenon around Baylee’s circle of friends boy or girl! Nathan and Owen including many of their friends love it too!

Well, we along with thousands of other people around the world have been waiting for October 24th to arrive, High School Musical 3’s debut in the theatres! And although we don’t normally go to an evening movie, this time we made an exception and invited our Brownie troop to join as well!
(We missed our friend Maggie in the shot!)


This was the BEST movie experience I think I’ve ever been a part of! The audience was more precious than I could have ever scripted! They screamed for Troy (main male lead), clapped with the songs, waved their arms in the air, sang along, and even danced at their seated areas. It was so interactive. Nobody could have left there in a sour mood!

It was one night and one movie I can honestly say, I’ll never ever forget! Ten thumbs up from the Party of Five!

No comments: