Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Fun-LCR



Our family meeting was so deep and great. Our kids have really become amazing communicators, problem solvers, and prayer warriors. After it, my activity was “pulled” so we played an hour’s worth of Left Center Right. Instead of “poker chips” we played for after dinner mints. We had tons of laughs and fun (with fresh smelling breath, I might add).
(Owen wanted his picture taken of him "rolling")
For those who keep close tabs on us, yes…Family Fun Night at our home was moved from Monday to Wednesday this week. On Monday night we spend the whole time looking for mattresses and bedding for the “soon arrival”).

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I have played this before but forgot about it. I will have to teach it to the kids. How fun!
Lori

allboutGOD said...

hello! i am so sorry this is the first time i haved looked at my blog in a long time. thank you for my coment. i miss work with you guys!! oh i saw jon last week because he was doing music but i couldn't say hi...:( i hope to see you soon. with love, sarah