Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Back to Teaching!


Little did I know that when I agreed at the beginning of the school year to substitute in Baylee and Nathan’s classes, that I’d be used back to back! I got a call the Sunday before school started up again from fall break that Nathan’s teacher, Mrs. Zavisch, was in a car accident and needed more time to recuperate. I was faced with somewhat of a dilemma since I had already promised Owen that he had me all to himself and that mommy wasn’t a “working mommy for the time,” We held an emergency family meeting with Owen and explained it all. He told me he’d be “okay” and for me to go help Mrs. Zavisch. So, needless to say I agreed but asked for the first day to be covered by someone else so Owen and I could have “one day”.

What a blessed woman I am to be honored to teach Nathan. Boy he’s a super hard working student with so many precious classmates/friends. I had a blast being a kindergarten teacher for the week.

Please pray for Lauren’s recovery. Thank God she will recover and has many people that love her and will support her along the way. She’s one incredible person!

(Thank you in the meantime for understaning why I am behind on my blogging. I'll catch up as soon as I can, one step at a time).

No comments: