Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Cleaning


With this warm weather, Spring Cleaning is in process. I still have lots to do. So far I've:
-dusted the ceiling fans
-cleaned the baseboards (although they can use a good painting)
-deep clean toilets
-deep clean showers and bathtubs
-cleaned the tile floors by hand (ugh...my poor knees)
-closets
-bathroom vents/fans
-light fixtures
-and now, today's event...our pool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out with the old water, in with the new and a little scrub here and there! (the kids loved this task and can't wait to swim in the new water!)

3 comments:

The Warnes' said...

Ohhh you all look so cute in your pool. I'm still wearing my winter parka and you are in shorts. It is snowing out right now, and we are suppose to have 2 storms coming through this weekend, with a total of a foot and a half. Is this Jan.? I wish that I could come and play in that pool with Baylee,Nathan and Owen. Love you all

mama bird said...

You inspire me in so many ways! I love reading about the purposeful ways you live out your role as wife and mother! ;) You Go Girl!
erica ;)

Leah said...

We are building a pool (they are putting in the cement today) and we have a really large second step. I noticed you do too. Do you like it? I was just saying to Scott that I am nervous that the step will be too deep, but it is a little late now. I am looking for affirmation =)