Monday, April 21, 2008

Out of the Mouth's of Babes!


I went to bed last night with a heavy heart which then flowed into my morning. At various times I was in tears before 9AM, asking God to help me out of the "fog". Shortly after, my friend Suzi called and just prayed for me over the phone, not even calling for that specific reason. I regained composure from her sweet spirit then something else happened that caused me to fall back into the’ heavy heart syndrome’. Then, out of the mouth's of babes, Baylee came to me with a verse she had been working on in church (that I didn't know about) and read it to me. It stopped me dead in my tracks and it's a verse I keep repeating and finding comfort in all day! If you're having one of those days, as we all do from time to time, focus on these words that my seven year old sweetie ministered to me with...

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is not seen."
2 Corinthians 4:17

…enough said!

Thank you Baylee. I'm so in awe of how the Holy Spirit gave you that perfect verse for that exact moment. Keep listening and obeying Him!

No comments: