Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my beautiful mom's 63rd birthday and although she isn't an online gal, let alone a blogger, I wanted to send out a message of love to her.

Sally is a magnificent person. I have learned so much from her, even more in my adult years than my kid years, I think. She's a very sweet, thoughtful, sensitive, gentle, independent family lady. She's taught me how to press on and survive when the storms of life hit. She's shown me what hard work is and how to live by simple means. She's a remarkable woman that we all adore. I can’t imagine not having our “daily brief calls,” just to check in. I love knowing she’s in my corner, rotting for me every step of the way. I love you mom!

“My Grandma Sally is sweet, kind, caring, and loving!” Love Baylee Rose

(This photo was taken at her birthday party 2 years ago in the Pecan Groves of Phoenix…a great picnic, lunch spot.)

1 comment:

Russ said...

Hello. My name is Russ Walker and I found your blog while searching the internet for some old friends of mine from Nebraska, Frank and Sandy Brandt. I see a picture further down on another entry of a person named Sandy Brandt that looks a lot like the Sandy I knew from Western Nebraska.
I would love to get in touch with them if they are the same people I knew. Would you be so kind as to pass my email address to them?
Walkerruss@yahoo.com
Thanks