Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen!


How has my baby turned 3 already? Yes, today is Owen's birthday. The poor kid has a very sick mommy though, so the "norm" won't be happening. I'll make it up to him at a later date though.

Owen, you are my fun-spirited little superhero! Your smile is contagious, your laughter a sheer joy, and your vocabulary...out of this world. Often times I forget that you are still so "young" because of the way you can start a conversation and keep it going FOREVER! On the other hand, I feel like you are still a baby because the years have gone so fast! You'll forever be my baby! I love how you enjoy people (and animals of all kinds), yet playing alone isn't an issue either. You have quite the imagination already and are rarely seen without some form of cape on. You "go with the flow" very well and don't want to be "babied" yet like to snuggle. And boy are you a jokester! Thank you for being Baylee and Nathan's best friends. It's an honor to be your mommy. My prayer for you is that you grow to be a man of God that leads his friends and family into the truth too, who never compromises your faith, and that you'll always value your family and the importance of each person God puts in your life! I love you buddy. We'll go ride trains soon and go to the puppy park, I promise!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Savannah wants to wish you a happy birthday and she says you can be 3 because you are a boy! LOL
Lori

Rachel Olimb said...

Happy Birthday, Owen! Slow down, you're getting big too fast!