Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ladies Day Out!


The local ladies on our side of the family went out for lunch together to celebrate my mom, Sally's birthday at the yummy Wildflower Company. You'd think living so close to everyone, that we'd do this more often...maybe we're on the right track though to start new traditions. I sure hope so!

We had good food, lot's of laughs...which was well needed for my mom, and a neat time of prayer in honor of my mom and her upcoming surgery. We ended our date at my cousin Laura's new, beautiful home looking in awe of all their hard work to turn their house into a home (that's only 5.7 miles away from mine, whoa hoo!). It's gorgeous.

Each gal in our family brings so much joy to my life.
Mom- well..you’re “everything”. I love you.
Aunt Linda...you’ve always been my second mom. You are generous and very silly, especially when it comes to choosing food!
Laura- over the years you have been my “little” cousin, but since adulthood for us both, you’ve become one of my best friends. I love our heart to heart talks. You are one of the most helpful people I know and we have a lot of great laughs together...even at our own “expense”.
Baylee- It's so fun having you as my daughter. You are such a young lady with a soft, gentle spirit!

(We missed you Jen, Cheri, and Aunt Evey)

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

seriously.. you should have put the "where's sally" picture and used that as your title! I love our girl times... and we BETTER do it more! I live close now, no excuses!!! It is all on us