Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayer Request

This painting hung in my Grandma and Grandpa Bailey's walls all my life. I loved looking at it, imitating the man, and talking about God and prayer to my dear sweet Grandma. I believe wholeheartedly in the power of prayer. I pray numerous times a day, just holding a conversation with my “Father” and sometimes wish I could just dedicate a day to just doing that and absolutely nothing else.

Please duplicate this image and pray. Jon's father's cancer is back. We just got word tonight.

4 comments:

mama bird said...

Dear Kempiak Family,
We will be praying with you for Jon's dad. We thank God for the opportunity to seek His comfort, wisdom and healing for Jon's dad. We also pray for peace as God reveals His will in this circumstance.

Love,
The Roberts

Debbie Bower said...

WE LOVE YOU and we will be praying!

We're here... whatever you need...

Aaron & Debbie

Shannon said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything please let us know

Happi said...

We are so sorry to hear that and we will be praying. I just got the news today (on your blog). Love you guys. There is most DEFINITELY power in prayer!

May He bring each of you comfort....

Love,
Happi and family