Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gratituesday- Live Laugh Love


I’ve blogged about them before but not on Gratituesday. Hands down I’d have to acknowledge these sweet friends I’ve met with each month in my home over the past year, my Live Laugh Love group. Some I knew deeply, others a little, and then one not at all. Yet now, I can call them each marvelous friends that have touched my life in very profound ways. We were transparent with one another, sometimes in tears and other times through laughter. We connected, healed, shared, and enriched our lives, much like the company promised. Although we came in many different forms and backgrounds, we made a beautiful puzzle scene together, intertwining perfectly. We had topics to focus our discussions on; respect, presence, flexibility, potential, commitment, tolerance, moderation, generosity, dependability, purpose, stability, and acceptance. When else would I have put thought into these issues then taught them to my children?

This week we meet for the final time. I’m saddened by it but also know that it won’t be the ‘end’ at all. April, Denise, Kristin, Lara, Laura, Shanna, Shannon, Tiffany, Tami, Yuko, and last but not least Yvette…I thank you for being my “Gratituesday”. I genuinely love each of you.
(photo taken at the final LLL meeting while we missed Shannon, Lara, and Yuko!)

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you too!!!!! Thank you for opening your heart and home to us!!!