Monday, September 15, 2008

No Flu!

So many people have lifted me up in prayer. Thank you. Good news...no flu! Bad news, I guess, I never had the flu. Instead, I was/am having a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic I was on from my allergic reaction to the bee sting. Follow that? Scottsdale Osborn hospital caught it fast and pumped me with tons of fluids and got my 104.1 temp down. Now it's the waiting it out game which includes rashes all over my body and in my throat. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Good news! We found the beehive. Now pray we can get it taken care of. It's not on our property; it's on the golf course in a brick wall between the course and a home. It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out. One thing I know for certain. It has to be taken care of very soon. We are tired of being hostage in our home from our yard…it’s been 2 weeks AND we know 2 out of 5 of us (possibly more) are allergic to the bees.

1 comment:

Debbie Bower said...

I am so sorry! I am just hearing about your illness! Are you OK? Is there anything I can do?

I am praying for you guys and Denise. Please let us know how we can help!

Love you!