Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gratituesday-"My" Class



My time in Baylee’s classroom as her teacher is coming to an end on Friday. I have mixed emotions. I’m going to miss it (the kids) and the “task” (teaching) like crazy but I am eager to have more rest and time with my family, especially our Owen who has been a trooper!

The class of 20 precious kids is what I am grateful for this week. Each kid has brought me such joy. I’ve been honored to help them along the path of learning as well as bringing them by name to the Lord often. I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight they presented me with a card full of gift cards and the most fantastic scrapbook put together by a dear mom, Andrea Shaw with help from each kiddo of course. I will cherish it forever and have a tangible memory to look at often.

What are you grateful for on this day?


(My simply phenominal Baylee)

















6 comments:

Papa D and Nana said...

Kymberly,
I am grateful for you

Elisa said...

Okay, so this is completely random, but I just happened to stumble across your blog and I felt like I should leave you a comment. This is Elisa Bresadola, you taught me forever ago back at Sonoma Ranch. I just wanted to let you know that I received your letter around graduation time and I'm sorry I never wrote you back. Your family is beautiful! I cannot believe how big the kids are, to think that you found out you were pregnant with Baylee the year you had me as a student...I'd love to catch up with you so please just send me an email when you have a free second (although I'm sure there's not too many with three kids!)

elisab@email.arizona.edu

Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
-Elisa

The Mrs. said...

you have been such a blessing to those students as you are to all that come in your path! You are a truly gifted teacher!!!! i love you and too have mixed emothions for you!!!! :P I know that if you were to teach...I would do anything I cold to get Kaydon in your class!

Denise said...

Jason really enjoyed his time in reading with you!

mama bird said...

Dear Kymberly,
What an amazingly precious person you are. What a blessing you have been to those sweet faces. :) I know they have left their little fingerprints on you as well. :) I pray for a restful, renewing weekend for you and your precious family.

kelsey said...

I am so glad you found my blog and now I can check out yours! It looks like things are going really well for you and your family; your kids are so cute! Thanks for your comment and I wanted to let you know that you were a big reason I wanted to become a teacher! Thanks so much for everything!

Kelsey