Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cowboy Nathan and the "ghost"?



Nathan's preschool class had a field trip today to Rockin' R Ranch in Gilbert. He loved sporting his "real cowboy hat" from Papa John while panning for gold, roping, taking a hayride, playing in a teepee, and much more.
I had to laugh...during the 'cowboy show' of music, the "ghost rider" rode by the window twice on horseback. Some kids were in total awe and others, a little frightened. Nathan's friend said reassuringly, "Don't worry mom, it's not a real ghost," then Owen yelled back, "It's the Holy Ghost guys!" Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Happi said...

Too cute! The Holy Ghost! I love it.

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

Yes...it's so "baptist" style. We around the home refer to the Holy Spirit...so I have no clue where that came from. lol

Leah said...

Hi Kymberly-
Tina told me you two met and realized you had a connection (me!). Your family is beautiful. So nice to see you blogging.