Saturday, February 16, 2008

Videos That Make Me Laugh

Okay, this may seem strange...but when I need a good laugh, I go visit youtube.com.
I don't spend endless time there; just visit a few of the same video clips over and over again. I've put a few at the bottom of my blog. If you decide to watch them, make sure you stop my music first.

The first one, "Evolution of Dance" is a crack up! I always laugh when watching this 6 minute bundle of fun! I can see it over and over again.

The second may seem really strange to many. You can tell I'm a teen of the 80's and WAS a huge Michael Jackson fan before he got all strange (notice the word WAS).It's 1,500+ male inmates in a prison in the Philippines doing the same rendition of Thriller as the video in the 80's. Even the "girl" in pink is a man! They've done others...but this is the best. And sadly I can say that way back when, I knew every dance step to this video/song. Wow, I can't believe I revealed that. Anyway, check it out...Shannon, this one's for YOU! (Any chance Sherriff Joe would do this here?)

And finally, Man Cold is for those girl friends that tend to get annoyed when our darling, sweet husbands are sick...this one is for you. Jon doesn't "get it" but I'm not sure if any guy would!

1 comment:

Jen said...

love the videos! thanks