Friday, February 15, 2008

6 Random Things About Jon (that you may have never known)

#1 Binge eating late at night (before bed) is a regular occurrence.

#2 I'm a coffee snob...Folgers, YUCK! In fact, I grind my coffee beans fresh before every delicious pot.

#3 Frequently I am caught by my wife and kids making faces in the mirror at myself. Do I get embarrassed and stop, NO WAY!

#4 As a child all the way through eighth grade, I used to be incredibly shy. I'm serious!

#5 I tend to procrastinate on things.

#6 I'll get back to you on this one (get it?).

Now I am tagging Aaron Bower and Jerry Berger. It's your turn guys to post your 6 random things about you. Go for it!

4 comments:

Debbie Bower said...

OK... Aaron feels a challange has been laid down! I believe you'll see a new posting very soon!

Anyway, Kymberly... I love what you are doing with the blog; it looks great! Way to go... can't wait to keep checking back.

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

well, with Jon gone at night...this is a fun project to do.

Rachel Olimb said...

Hey Kymberly! I love that you're blogging too! It really is a great way to keep everyone updated and journal about the fun things happening in the Kempiak home. Way to go!

noahsmom2003 said...

Hi Kymberly & Jon! Just recently, I cleaned out my basement and found a video tape from May 1993 of the NAU Chorale and I actually sat down and watched it. What a trip down memory lane as I saw faces and remembered friends I haven't seen since 1993! I decided to google a few names and Jon, you were one of the few that I could actually track down. Would love to catch up with both of you - my email address is ajphil@wcoil.com. I suppose I should at least tell you who this is! :) Amy (Arneson) Phillips. Seriously, email if you have the chance - I loved your blog and especially love all the great pictures. You guys look fabulous and your kids are beautiful. Hope to hear from you soon.