Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nathan is Growing Up!


Yesterday I registered my sweet boy, Nathan, for kindergarten. I can't believe it! Where is the time going? As we walked hand in hand into Edu-Prize's doors my eyes filled with tears but with his warm smile and total enthuiasm for the upcoming school experience, my emotions quickly changed. Nathan proudly signed his "student agreement" and boldly took it over to the Registrar patiently waiting. The only upcoming concern he had..."Where are the kindergarten bathrooms?" :)
Wow...in 5 months, I'll be walking him into those same doors but having to "leave him behind" (now that's the days the tears won't be able to be stopped). Nathan is growing up!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I keep praying that Kaydon get in and the boys can experience kindergarten together