Saturday, July 25, 2009

Aloha!

Hau'oli lā hānau
(pronounced How-o-lee Laa Haa-now…Happy birthday)
to one of my favorite people in the whole wide world,
an incredible Wahine
(pronounced wah-HEE-nay…woman),
Laura, my friend and cousin!
To help her celebrate turning the big
3-0,
we threw a luau much to her surprise.
She was surrounded by many of her lovely friends and family from near and far that adore her.
Thank you Lord for Laura and the heart you gave her.
What a beautiful person she is in my life and to the world.
She is well worth making a fuss over!














Isn't this the sweetest photo of Laura and her sweetheart Kasey?

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

THANKY YOU! What an incredible day and birthday that I will never forget. I am blessed to have so many amazing people in my life! I love you! I would love if you coould send me the pictures so I can some day get them in a book! Love you so much!!!