Sunday, August 9, 2009

Taking a Chance to Breathe...


I experienced heaven on earth this weekend with one of my dearest friends, Lisa! We were treated like royalty by our families with a spa getaway certificate for Mother’s Day and redeemed it these last two days, with an overnight at one of America’s best spas’, Revive (in Phoenix). It’s amazing how refreshed we felt after being together; while being pampered with facials, a Turquoise Massage, and all the other spa amenities. I could get used to this lifestyle! Many times there was the gift of silence (a rare find in my life) and then there was the gift of total belly laughter and heart to heart connection. Lisa and I are so spa compatible. We’re already dreaming BIG for our next one (hint hint Kempiak/Keller husbands and kids), feeling like it would be a marvelous thing to do by exploring our horizons at all the other “hot spot” spas around Arizona the United States!

No comments: