Friday, June 5, 2009

Rock 'n' Roll with Daddy

Being swung from side to side, thrown in the air, and feeling like the ‘princess in Daddy’s eyes’, were just some of the great things that came out of tonight for Baylee. The 2009 Daddy Daughter Dance (for Girl Scouts) was a blast, to say the least, and thankfully Cocoa and I were able to witness it from the sidelines as I was a helper and committee member. New for my troop this year, our girls preformed a dance for the rest of the 200 couples to Good Golly Miss Molly (thanks to Anissa and Emily) all wearing matching hot pink poodle skirts (thanks to April). They were fabulously precious! Oh how I wish I knew how to post videos on this blog! I think Baylee will be floating on cloud 9 for quite a while after tonight (and honestly…I think Jon will be too!)


(My favorite picture of the whole night!)


(Cocoa Kempiak didn't want to miss this important night either so he/she came dressed to blend in with the rest of our 'Pink Ladies'!)

(My amazing troop 228 and dads)





(April and I...we had so much fun serving and watching tonight all while we were playing dress up too. She's our faithful seamstress for the troop.)

No comments: